FED UP OF FEELING ‘CHUNKY’? SELF CONSCIOUS IN CLOTHES? FRUSTRATED WITH ENDLESS ‘DIETS’? HATE EXERCISE AND TRAINING?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it’s time to make a change.
Join my group training sessions at Whitehall Recreation Ground, Bromley on Tuesday mornings at 9.45am and Tuesday evenings at 7pm, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at 9.15am and Saturday mornings at 9.30am.
Specify your goals, train hard, meet new people and have some fun!
DON’T DELAY FEELING AWESOME, CALL ME ON
An introduction to Personal Training and Bootcamps – take a look
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHO YOU ARE, AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE, IS WHAT YOU DO.
Think about what needs to change and then find a solution that fits in with your lifestyle.
- A constantly changing environment which stimulates your brain
- Vitamin D provided by exposure to the sun, which is good for your immune system and bones
- Psychological benefits, which reduce anxiety and high levels of stress associated with our busy and demanding life styles.
- Exercising outdoors is physically more challenging than running on a treadmill in a gym, because varying terrain and inclement weather offers different challenges and engages different muscle groups.
It is both fun and demanding and achieves tangible results.
- Mobility drills
- Kettle bells
- Body weight exercises
- High intensity drills
- Battle ropes
- All over body conditioning and fat loss
They take place at:
|Whitehall Recreation Ground|
(30 min HIIT session)
Ladies Running Club
Every Friday at 9.30am, a mixed ability group of runners meet each week, from various starting locations in Bromley. The objective is for a group of like-minded women to run, interspersed with running drills and various body weight exercises, which improves your running technique in a social and motivating environment. These sessions include both on and off road running and have proved very popular, inspiring clients to improve their fitness and achieve their goals.
With Valkyrie Personal Training and Massage, there are weekly bootcamps and running clubs held in Bromley, Sundridge Park and Otford – contact me for more details by calling on or send me an email via the contact page by clicking here.